2023 Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt

Mary-Lou over at Patio Postcards has announced the 2023 Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt. Here's a copy of what she said on her blog ...


As in previous years, the Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt/Search (SPSH) will run from June 1st to September 30th.  We'll have a couple of check ins throughout the summer so we can keep encouraging one another.  First check in will be Monday July 10th.

Just let me know in the comments if you want to participate, please comment on this post.
 
All photos should be taken by you or some one in your family. And as always, this is meant to be a fun activity, so if you only get one or two items on the list, great!  If you get all the items on the list, fantastic!

This year's list is a little shorter than previous years & most of the items can be found on or off your home patch. I think that the selections have an option of being easy or difficult.

2023 Summer Scavenger Hunt / Search Ideas

1. A Plant/Tree With Thorn(s)
2. A  Wordless Directional Sign
3. Something Netted or Webbed
4. Something Berry Berry Delicious
5. A Bridge
6. A School
7. Something That Dangles
8. Some Shadows
9. A Crack or Pothole in The Road or Sidewalk
10. A White Flower(s)
11. Extraordinary Water 
12. Summer Tools
13. A Sold or For Sale Sign (not necessarily a house)
14. Something That Rolls

Alternate A: Your Favourite Summer Taste

Alternate B: Your Choice

Comments

  1. As usual, Blogger is playing silly b*ggers, and I can't comment, or even sign in (I'm actually already signed in) to follow Mary-Lou and participate. Is there any way you could let her know that I'll be participating, please. Thanks x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'll let her know that you'll be playing. xx

      Delete
    2. Joy so glad you are going to join us. I realize that Blogger may cause some burps & hiccups along the way this summer ... but I've added you to the list. Thanks for joining in.

      Delete
    3. Eileen thanks for the SPSH link, always appreciate your participation in the SPSH.

      Delete
    4. You're welcome, Joy. I looks like Mary-Lou has seen your comment so will be adding you to the list. xx

      I like this year's list Mary-Lou and I've made a start already, although I'll probably look to improve on the photos I've taken. xx

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to this! But, first, I've got to find my N photos for May's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not finding many N photos. I thought it would be easier that it has proved to be, so I hope you are having more luck than me. xx

      Delete
  3. I have taken a photo of the prompts and am determined to join in! Goodness knows, I take enough photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, hope you do join in this year Sharon. I look forward to seeing your photos. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts