Weekly Reflections

phlox
 

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • feeling pleased that my knees held up to all the walking I did in Swanage last Sunday!
  • booking lots of tickets for summer jollies
  • choosing some new plants for the garden - roses, lavender, phlox and aquilegia
  • hearing that Amy will be resuming personal training sessions before too long
  • touring round my estate yesterday and realising that the garden is on the brink of bursting into colour ... the three clematis all have buds and the pink one is starting to open, all the established roses should be flowering within the week, and the alliums are just about ready to show off their colours too

I am grateful ...
  • for effective migraine medication ...  a life saver this week as I've been hit by three migraines, one after the other
  • for freezer meals and a microwave to reheat them
  • that the days are getting warmer ... still too wet for my liking, but at least the rain showers are broken up by sunny periods

Comments

  1. I'm sorry to learn you have been suffering with migraines, I hope the worst is over for you now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen, I'm taking it easy but think I'm over the worst. xx

      Delete
  2. Your garden is going to look gorgeous with all the flowers in bloom! So sorry to read that you've been bothered by so many migraines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really excited to see how close the garden is to bursting into colour. Thanks Bless, hopefully I'm over the worst of the migraines. xx

      Delete
  3. Garden looking lovely. Sorry to hear about your recent migraines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carole. Migraines seem to run in series like that so hopefully I'll have a migraine free rest of the month. The garden is loving all the rain we've been having! xx

      Delete
  4. Yopur garden will look absolutely fabulous. It is a lovely time of year for colour, isn't it?
    Hopefully, the migraines are over now and thank goodness for e3ffective meds.
    Have a lovely day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. My new pink clematis is now flowering and it's beautiful... just outside the dining room doors, and cheers me every time I see it.

      Thanks Joy, I'm hoping I can at least get to the end of the month before I get another migraine. xx

      Delete
    2. Hello Eillen,
      How are you?
      Many good reasons to be happy and others to be grateful!
      Life is a blessing.
      Hugs,
      Ailime

      Delete
    3. Hi Ailime, I'm fine thanks. Blogger is driving me crazy but apart from that, life is good. Hope you're okay. xx

      Delete
  5. Roses on the way should count as summer jollies too, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts