|just the trellis panels to be added and it'll be finished!|
Reasons to be cheerful ...
- phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
- meeting up with the Ladies That Lunch group after a long break
- enjoying a return to the cinema with L ... we used to go regularly but haven't got back into doing that since the lockdowns, something we plan to change!
- finally getting the pergola in place ... it seems so big at the moment but I'll soon get used to it
- organising and enjoying another meeting of the 'Something Snappy' photography group
- enjoying a morning visiting Joy and planning to go out and take some photos next week
- adding more dates to my diary
- loving my piano lesson and pleased that we seem to have agreed a sensible number of pieces to be working on at any one time ... feeling that my weekly practice is now more focused and I am seeing the progress for myself
- loving the sunny days ... it's been warm enough to sit out in the garden again
I am grateful ...
- for S and R's generosity in giving up their Saturday to build the pergola for me
- for yet more offers of help from S
- that I finally managed to get an appointment at the GP surgery!