Weekly Reflections

the alliums are flowering
 

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • enjoying a relatively quiet week, recharging my batteries 
  • choosing and buying new plants for the garden
  • loving seeing Mother Nature at work ... the geraniums, alliums, clematis and roses are flowering with lots more buds promising even more flowers to come
  • enjoying my piano lesson, learning 'Stars' from Les Misérables 
  • arranging the next meeting of the 'Something Snappy' photography group
  • adding more dates to my diary
  • tidying up in the garage ... I can find everything again now!
  • making contact with a cleaning company and keeping my fingers crossed that it will all work out
  • pleased that neighbour S has measured up for the pergola and the materials will be ordered next week
  • enjoying sunny days and sitting out in the garden


I am grateful ...

  • for helpful neighbours
  • for reliable and easy access to the Internet
  • for M's help with the garden

Comments

  1. Your garden is going to look magnificent. I'm glad you have been able to recharge your batteries xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. The rest has done it's job and I feel much better now. xx

      Delete
  2. The allium is beautiful. Glad that your week has been good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carole. I always forget just how lovely the alliums are. I may buy some more for next year. xx

      Delete
  3. A quiet, restorative time is just perfect. I'm glad you were able to have it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy. I'm looking at all the things I do to try to rearrange my time better ... I need more quiet days factored in! xx

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful week, Eileen. Your garden plans are moving forward! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been, thanks Bless. I'm excited abut the garden plans and the way the garden is waking up. xx

      Delete
  5. A flowering garden and a tidy garage -- life is good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. I'm especially pleased that the garage is tidy again ... I wonder how long I can keep it tidy though! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts