Weekly Reflections

the alliums will be next to flower!
 

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • enjoying a meal and a long chat with J
  • enjoying a long chat with the Canasta crowd, a much reduced group of only four because of the Bank Holiday but it gave me a chance to get to know the other three better
  • seeing history in the making with a whole day dedicated to the coronation of King Charles III ... I loved it!
  • looking forward to spending time in Swanage ... I'm booked on a day trip there today and am excited about seeing the sea again
  • adding more dates to my diary
  • enjoying my piano lesson and moving on to some new music
  • looking into the possibility of a short break away in June to visit Kingston Lacy, Wimborne Minster, and the model village at Corfe Castle. 
  • making tentative plans for some additional photo walks (using cameras, not phones) with some of the people who are in my Something Snappy photo group, also with my friend, Joy
  • ordering the first lot of plants for the garden
  • making more progress on my family tree


I am grateful ... 
  • for the internet ... I honestly don't know how I'd manage without it now!
  • for the sharing of information by other genealogists who are researching some of my ancestors in their own family trees
  • for last minute online grocery deliveries 

Comments

  1. Enjoy your day beside the seaside today. Your plans for more trips and social events sound lovely. It was a wonderful Coronation day and a very moving ceremony, I enjoyed it too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. I loved the Coronation Day and, like you, thought it was a very moving ceremony. I'm glad I was able to see it. xx

      Delete
  2. Have a lovely day at the coast. We used to live by the sea and I do miss it and sometimes long to see, hear and smell the sea. It is my happy place. Helen S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen. The sea is my happy place too. I had a lovely time, caught the sun (look a bit like an oompa loompa today!) and feel like I've blown the cobwebs away. xx

      Delete
  3. Another lovely week. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy, it has been a good week. xx

      Delete
  4. Another wonderful week with many reasons for which to be cheerful and grateful. Hope you have a lovely day trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless, it has been a good week and my trip to Swanage was thoroughly enjoyed. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts