Monday 23rd May

143/365: the first flower on the early clematis
 

After a lovely relaxing weekend it's time to buckle down and get on with some work today. I think my priority will have to be editing the photos and then completing the enquiry form to make contact with the Bristol company about all the studio lighting. I'm not sure how long that's going to take but if there is time to do anything else I will make a start on some of the aeromodelling equipment. My starter for all of that is to take detailed photos and then contact the aeromodelling club my late partner used to attend to see if there is any interest from any of the current members. 

I'm not planning to go out again today. I've already been for a very early morning walk - I woke at four o'clock-ish and couldn't get back to sleep! - so any spare time will be spent reading, fitting in the daily piano and Italian practices, and this evening is set aside for continuing with the work to prepare for the family tree presentation. 

Comments

  1. An early morning walk sounds very refreshing, much better than laying awake. Hope you can get all the jobs done that need doing and you find time for some relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely way to start the day. I saw lots of dog walkers ... it was actually quite busy!

      I've finished doing everything I need for the enquiry to sell the studio lighting and I've given up for the day. Hot drink, book, and chatting with my sister are on the list as soon as I finish commenting on blogs.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful flower! Sounds like you've a busy day planned! Hope you are able to get it all done and there will be lots of interest from the aeromodelling club members about the equipment. 4:00 a.m. this morning (my time) was when I went to bed! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely but I think it's really a patio plant rather than for the flower bed as it only grows to about 2 or 3 feet. I'll have it moved when it's dormant as I really need a proper climber in that position.

      I've done everything relating to the studio lights but have given up for today and will carry on with it tomorrow.

      You really are a night owl aren't you!

      Delete
  3. I love this time of year, so much more daylight, it's good to get up and get out, an early walk always makes me feel good for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this time of year too. I usually wake much earlier than I do in the darker months but not as early as I did this morning - that was a bit extreme. It's good to start the day with a walk before it gets too warm though.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts