Thursday 19th May

139/365: marguerite
 

Today has to be a recovery day following the very unwelcome migraine that kicked in mid morning yesterday. I spent most of the day in bed, missing the online class and my piano lesson and just didn't feel up to trying to complete the photo editing. I did watch the GBSB but missed the Repair Shop so will watch that on iPlayer later on.

The photo editing still needs to be done but it won't be today. As soon as I've eaten something I'll probably go back to bed to catch up on some sleep and then once I'm up and feeling a bit more human, I'll sit out in the garden to get some fresh air and hopefully blow away the cobwebs. Back to normal tomorrow, hopefully.

Comments

  1. That's a shame; I'm sorry you've not been well again. Hopefully, today will chase the lingering cobwebs and leave you feeling 100% again. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy. I think the migraine may have been triggered by the weather. We had another storm last night so the migraine is still hanging about unfortunately. xx

      Delete
  2. Oh no, so sorry you have been unwell and I hope will feel better after some much needed sleep xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. Sleep is a bit elusive so far but I have been relaxing. The weather isn't helping matters - I think the storms are what triggered the migraine in the first place.

      Delete
  3. Your garden refuge is probably the perfect place to sit, rest & breathe deeply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the perfect place but I've moved back indoors now as the wind is picking up and I was starting to feel chilled. If the clouds are anything to go by, we'll have more rain tonight!

      Delete
  4. So sorry to read that you've had a migraine and you had to miss your classes, yesterday. Hope you get plenty of rest, today, and you will feel better by tomorrow. Take it easy and don't worry about editing photos - they will get done when they get done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's late Friday afternoon and I am finally starting to feel better. I'll look at the photos next week now.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts