Weekly Reflections

135/365: osteospurmum


Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • enjoying time devoted to celebrating Ced's life, sharing happy memories with friends
  • buying the summer plants for the patio pots
  • spending the morning with M as she planted up the pots, and making plans for the next stage 
  • M finding some cosmos plants for me
  • enjoying a visit to the cinema with L
  • loving the new series of The Repair Shop and The Great British Sewing Bee
  • placing some more adverts to sell some of the items found on the garage
  • enjoying time spent reading in the garden

I am grateful ...
  • for the opportunity to attend the memorial service for my friend via Zoom
  • for the kind assistant at the garden centre who helped me choose the best plants for the pots
  • for S' help to move all the heavy pots 
  • for the rainy days we've had this week

Lifestyle changes
  • daily walk. Achieved
  • daily knee strengthening. Achieved

Comments

  1. All lovely reasons to be cheerful. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. I hope you have a lovely rest of the weekend too x

      Delete
  2. Another week filled with reasons to be cheerful and grateful. I might have said this before, but, I really look forward to reading this weekly post. :) I like the color of your osteospermum; I don't have that shade of pinky mauve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless, that's lovely to hear.

      I haven't seen this particular variety of osteospurmum before. I love the colour.

      Delete
  3. Stunning photo today, and a post of lovely thoughts to match.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts