Saturday 28th May

148/365: pink geranium
 

M was here for a couple of hours yesterday morning and has sorted the garden for me. It's looking really good and I'll do another update when everything has had a chance to grow a bit more and do its best to look pretty! Best of all, we've abandoned the 'no more plants' policy so I'll be looking for some more - definitely some more gladioli, maybe a couple of agapanthus, and a couple of perennials for the last two empty pots. Any plans to go out with my camera in the afternoon flew out the window and I spent a very pleasant couple of hours looking online for ideas.

There's nothing in the diary for today but I am hoping to catch up with neighbour S and also want to speak to my sister about swapping some more pots. Apart from that I'll fit in am extra long piano practice and then carry on with the family tree presentation. 

Comments

  1. The geranium is so pretty! Lovely color! I laughed when I read that the 'No more plants' policy has been abandoned! :D Looking forward to seeing what over plants you will be adding!
    Hope you have a wonderful day, Eileen. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both laughed too! It's because of changes I want to make to put in the second tier of height in the flower beds, so there will be some moving around of plants in the future and there are a couple of gaps to fill. I'll definitely so another update post before too long.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see the new plants. I hope you have fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying myself looking online and next week will hit the garden centres. I'll do an update post quite soon.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts