SPSH 2022 - My Final Selection

The Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt finished today and thanks to a brainwave this morning and a last minute drive to find my final photo (for no. 10), here's my final selection. Many thanks to Mary-Lou for organising this. I'll publish the list for the Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt at the end of November.

No 1: path, seen at Westbury White Horse



No 2: peek-a-boo, Teddy doing his best to help me with this one!


No 3: stairs, the steps to the bell tower at the parish church 



No 4: faceless selfie, playing the piano



No 5: something that looks like a number or letter, mug handles look like the letter C or D 



No 6: a corner, the corner pieces from a jigsaw puzzle



No 7: leaf vein, one of the lofos leaves



No 8: sipping on, a glass of ribena



No 9: changes shape when wet, spaghetti



No 10: OMG, the shoes, horseshoes welded together to make a gate



No 11: yellow and blue together, yellow osteospermum and blue ceramic globes in J's garden



No 12: fuzzy wuzzy testure, my hedgehog 



No 13: all gone, empty, the dining room just before S fitted the new units



No 14: left overs, the remains of a Chinese takeaway



No 15: wind power, a Union Jack on a flagpole



No 16: oh so colourful, lights reflecting on the top of the piano



No 17: out of place, one drawing pin out of line (I struggled with this one!)



No 18: in the distance, the view from Westbury White Horse



No 19: culture, yours or another's, my spice tin filled with Indian spices



No 20: you grew it, made it, pink blueberries grown in my garden this year



No 21: invokes a childhood memory, the girls' entrance at the primary school where I spent four very happy years



No 22: add 1 - 2 to change the taste, spices added to oil 



Alt A: recent purchase, my new dining table and chairs



Alt B: sunset, taken from my back garden



Alt C: free choice, the Westbury White Horse

Comments

  1. Eileen thank you very much for playing along in the 2022 SPSH. OMG The Shoes - is of course my favourite of your finds. You have found some really good examples of the search lists - well done you!
    PS: You are added to the link list, I did not want to put any undo stress on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary-Lou, I thought you'd like the horseshoes! You came up with a great list this time, some I found quite challenging but that only added to the fun. Thanks for adding me to the list.

      Delete
  2. Great photos! I thought you might post a picture of the white horse when you mentioned you'll be going there, but, I thought it would appear as "in the distance"! The horseshoe gate is brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I was going to use the White Horse photo for 'invokes childhood memories' but decided the school sign was better. The horseshoe gate was the one I thought of at the last minute so I drove round to take the photo this morning ... it's always fascinated me.

      Delete
  3. Fabulous photos, and great finds! Your solutions to the Corners prompt is brilliant, and the I love the Colorful and Sunset photos--but they are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, I was pleased with the way the colourful one worked out.

      Delete
  4. Well these are stunning snapshots, and especially clever of you on 6, 10 & 17. Well snapped Eileen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I'm really not sure which one is my favourite as they are all lovely, but the teddy one make me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon ... Teddy did his very best!

      Delete
  6. Great photos, that horseshoe gate is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. The horseshoe gate was remembered at the last minute!

      Delete
  7. I am enjoying looking at everyone's final selections to the list ... without the stress of having had to go looking myself :o) Like everyone else, I love the horseshoe gate. I had to look at it for a split second before I made the connection with the prompt! I've already complimented that sunset, I think. Corners, steps and spices are other faves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you always used to take such a good selection for the scavenger hunts!

      The horseshoe gate seems to be the winning photo this time. Thanks for your comments on the others. x

      Delete
  8. I loved seeing the pics. I think my favourite was the gate with horse shoes, but the hedgehog came close!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lyssa. The hedgehog is so lovely and fluffy, I adore him. Glad you liked the gate, it's unusual isn't it?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts