2022 SPSH Update

Following Mary-Lou's example I am sharing my latest pics for this years SPSH. 

No 8: sipping on ... a glass of Ribena, perfect on a hot day


No 11: yellow and blue together ... photographed in J's garden, blue ceramic globes placed next to her yellow osteospurmum


No 12: fuzzy wuzzy texture ... it had to be the hedgehog again!

249/365: my little hedgehog, a birthday greeting from Ced many years ago

No 20: you grew it, made it ... blueberries, the pink variety!


No 22: add 1 - 2 to change the taste ... when making a curry, add spices to the oil


The Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt ends on the 30th September so I still have a few days to find the rest of the photos. I still have 13 photos to find!

  1. Path
  2. Peek-A-Boo
  3. Stairs
  4. Faceless Selfie
  5. Something That Looks Like A Number or Letter
  6. A Corner
  7. Leaf Vein
  8. Sipping On
  9. Changes Shape When Wet
  10. OMG, The Shoes
  11. Yellow & Blue Together
  12. Fuzzy Wuzzy Texture
  13. All Gone, Empty
  14. Left Overs
  15. Wind Power
  16. Oh So Colourful
  17. Out of Place
  18. In The Distance
  19. Culture, Yours Or Another
  20. You Grew It, Made It
  21. Invokes A Childhood Memory
  22. Add, 1-2 To Change The Taste

Alt A: Recent Purchase

Alt B: Sunset

Alt C: Free Choice

Comments

  1. Thanks for joining in Eileen. Oh yes Ribena, it's been a long while since I've enjoyed. We usually make with 1/4 Ribena & the rest ginger ale (not ginger beer). Such a cute fuzzy hedgehog & I have never seen pink blueberries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't had Ribena for years but bought some for when the children visit and now am hooked on it again. I just dilute it with water though.

      I didn't know pink blueberries were a thing until I bought this bush!

      Delete
    2. Pink blueberries, never heard of those before surely they should be called pinkberries :) Great photos, love your hedgehog :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks Eileen. I see what you mean but this variety is Blueberry Pink Lemonade and is apparently sweeter than the normal blue varieties.

      Delete
  2. I so forgot about this, but 24 days left! That pic of the spices is soooo evocative. I can almost smell them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's still time to take some photos if you want to. It doesn't matter if you can't find them all.

      I was making a chicken tikka curry !

      Delete
  3. You have some great photos, there! I need to work on my photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I thought the list was more challenging this year and I still have no idea what to do for a few of them. Good luck with yours.

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos. My favourite - of course - has to be the hedgehog. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts