Weekly Reflections

247/365: another flower in the bouquet

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • binge watching the first Reacher series on Prime Video with J
  • seeing all the photos for the Noughts and Crosses monthly photo challenge
  • resuming my personal training session after a break for holidays
  • appreciating M's hard work in the garden and discussing tentative plans for next year
  • finding the details of a new-to-me choir and also a photography group ... still trying to decide whether to join either of them though!
  • getting my hair cut
  • seeing the progress Miss C has made on her family tree
  • enjoying having cut flowers in the house, a thank you gift for sewing the name tags on the girls' school uniforms
  • adding more dates to the diary
  • looking for ideas for next year's short breaks/holidays ... I love the planning stage almost as much as the actual holiday!
  • celebrating Little Man's second birthday today

I am grateful ...
  • to Kate for sorting out my laptop
  • to J, for hosting all three of the sessions it took to watch the entire Reacher series
  • for the Royal Mail ... despite the strikes and the increased prices I'd be lost without it    

Lifestyle changes
  • daily walk: Achieved 
  • weekly personal training session: Achieved
  • twice a week - 2 x 10 reps of each of three exercises: Achieved 

Comments

  1. Another lovely week and your gift of the bouquet of flowers was the icing on the cake, they're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a good time this week. Spending time face to face with people on four days out of the seven has made a huge difference to my mood and maybe I need to see how I can tweak things to let this happen more often.

      The bouquet was very special and meant a lot to me. x

      Delete
  2. Glad that you enjoyed the Jack Reacher, I am looking forward to series 2. Have you read all the books? I have printed out a list of them today and will start picking them up so I can read them in order. I have read odd ones so far. What lovely flowers all your label sewing is obviously much appreciated. Helen S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've read all of the Jack Reacher books and have enjoyed every one. I'm eager for the new series to start as well.

      The bouquet is beautiful and it was a lovely surprise. x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful flowers!
    Looks like you had another lovely week full of things to be cheerful and grateful for. I hope the coming week will be as lovely if not more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I has been a very good week. Hopefully this week will be more productive but just as much fun. I hope you have a good week too x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts