WPSH - The Final Selection

It's the final day of the Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt so it's time to share my photos.

1. a set of three, knife, fork and spoon



2. round and round, a roundabout sign



3. peek inside, new pencils in an Ollivander's box



4. glass, Kilner jars



5. a treasured item, this autograph books was completed by friends and teachers on my final day at secondary school



6. horizontal, lines on a greetings card



7. an opening, the door to the living room, slightly ajar and letting the light shine in to the hallway



8. a sign of the times, face masks hanging by the front door so I can grab one when I leave the house 



9. weather conditions, a frosty morning



10. work in progress, my back garden is definitely a work in progress



11. measures, the markings on a tape measure




12. in the distance, looking along the canal towards the road bridge in the distance



13. something beginning with C, catkins



14. one of many, the marbles from one of the puzzle games



15. something with legs, Walking Ware egg cups



16. a face, a tiny green man ornament



17. comfort food, afternoon tea in a box



18. something you do every day, first thing every morning is medication time



19. something yellow, a Hogwarts keyring



20. marking time, empty pages in my Filofax



Alt A. in pieces, a jigsaw puzzle



Alt B. textured, curly fur on a teddy bear



Alt C. black and white, my choir mug


Comments

  1. This has been such a fun project, thanks for organising - You've found some great things to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb's. I'm glad you've enjoyed the hunt and thanks for joining in.

      Delete
  2. Every single one a winner. Specially the tablets and the opening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The opening is probably my favourite.

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos and very clever choices, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy. Do you think you'll join us next time?

      Delete
  4. Interesting choices and lovely photos, I really like your egg cups :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. The egg cups were bought by my late partner and they are treasured!

      Delete
  5. Love your egg cups with legs!
    Great set of photos and well thought out. Have actually got round to posting mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, they're my egg cups with attitude! Thanks for joining in and I'll be round to see your photos later.

      Delete
  6. Well done you - lots of variety and fun choices here. Thanks for hosting the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susanne, and thank you for joining in.

      Delete
  7. Brilliant finds. Thank you again for organizing. Your spring garden looks fabulous, I am liking all those large pots filled with happy colourful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary-Lou, and thank you for joining in.

      I'm loving the spring colour in the garden and am looking forward to the summer planting - going for a blaze of colour, especially in the pots.

      Delete
  8. I love the lighting on "an opening" and think that Ollivander's case is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne. I had to get a Harry Potter reference in somewhere 😂

      Delete
  9. All your photos are great! I especially like the opening of the door, but, I think, my favorite is the weather conditions/frosty morning! Thank you, again, for hosting this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Bless. I'm pleased with the opening photo and glad I persevered to get the shot I wanted.

      Delete
  10. Beautiful photos, Eileen. I see you and I have similar photos for #7. Great minds think alike! LOL

    Thank you for organizing this Eileen. It was really a break from my hectic work schedule.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nil ... great minds think alike! I'm glad you found some time to take part as I know how busy you have been.

      Delete
  11. These photos are brilliant Eileen. Some really artistic shots of everyday objects well done. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts