SPSH - A Selection of Photos from The Courts Garden

I've had a lovely couple of hours wandering around The Courts Garden and have collected a goodly selection of photos for the SPSH and for my monthly photo challenge ... all in all, a successful trip. 

No 2: Something To Represent Home But Not The Building - a heart shaped leaf to represent that 'home is where my heart is'



No 3: Head In The Clouds; shapes or interesting patterns - this is my reserve shot in case I can't find a more interesting one ... the letter 'W' in the cloud



No 7: What's In Bloom - I think this is my favourite prompt this year!



No 11: The Shape of Round/Circular - flower pots, the centre of daisies, round bush balls, a bug hotel and an iron ball topping a gate post



No 17: an exit - guarded by a weather-beaten lion!

Comments

  1. Wonderful photos Eileen. I like to see shapes in the clouds, I often see dog shapes. I like your heart shaped leaf and I have a bug hotel, a gift from my daughter. I'm glad you've had an enjoyable afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. I love looking for shapes in the clouds ... bring back many happy childhood memories! I don't have a bug hotel yet but it's on the list and I will get one eventually.

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos! I need to start thinking about the SPSH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I still have to come up with ideas for quite a few of the prompts.

      Delete
  3. WOW WOW WOW - you have done amazing & I especially like your take on #2 !! You have set the SPSH bar very high.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary-Lou. It's a great list this time and I'm enjoying the challenge!

      Delete
  4. Such beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing them

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos. So so pretty. I decided to join the summer challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous floral photographs---as always! Love your choices for circles, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts