Reasons to be cheerful ...
- chatting with family and friends
- enjoying a busy week with a growing feeling that life is moving to the new normal
- playing through lots of old favourites while attempting to declutter the sheet music, and
- remembering how much I enjoy playing the flute
- appreciating lots of progress in the garden, and
- making the most of those trips to the garden centre!
- getting out for a drive around and taking some photos
- making arrangements to meet with friends during the next two weeks meaning I have things in the diary to look forward to
- sitting out in the garden on sunny days
- reading in the bath without dropping the book in the water!
- making progress on the family tree
I am grateful ...
- for all that I have in my life - I know I am more fortunate than many people are
- for happy memories to sustain me through the, thankfully now much less frequent, down times
- for a good result following the recent blood test
- exercise (30 minutes minimum every day): achieved
- weight: 1 lb gain 😥
End of Lockdown Adventures
- In the next month (up to the end of June): two trips to National Trust properties by the end of June - No progress yet