Reasons to be cheerful ...
- chatting with family and friends
- getting some bargain plants from the new-to-me plant nursery
- gifting the recorders and tutor books to C & H, and
- spending a laughter filled hour with them
- having a speedy recovery from a migraine
- indulging in some retail therapy
- making progress with the decluttering, donating music books and clothing to charity
- enjoying time in the garden, and
- getting excited as the plants purchased online have arrived
- appreciating the small changes that signal a return to something resembling a normal life
- getting out of the house and going for a long drive
I am grateful ...
- for the Satnav in my car
- for C's offer to help catalogue the video equipment I want to sell
- for Joy's contribution to the decluttering - plenty of bubble wrap so I can pack the camera equipment properly
- for the generosity of my sister - another bag of books and three huge garden pots
- exercise (30 minutes minimum every day): achieved 6 days out of 7
- weight: no change!
End of Lockdown Adventures
- In the next month (up to the end of June): two trips to National Trust/English Heritage properties by the end of June - Started: spent an afternoon at The Courts Garden