Reasons to be cheerful ...
- chatting with family and friends
- enjoying lunch with J - our first face to face meeting in about a year
- enjoying a picnic with L and P in the garden
- the watering duties are so much easier with hose pipe
- planning the next stage of the garden planting, and
- having a reason to buy some more plants!
- trying out some new recipes
- watching the finals of The Great British Sewing Bee and The Great British Photography Challenge - happy with the result of one of them, not so pleased with the other one!
- treating myself to a bunch of peonies
- achieving a big leap forward with the last of the items to be decluttered
I am grateful ...
- for electric fans!
- for online ordering and home deliveries
- for rain for the gardens
- exercise (30 minutes minimum every day): achieved
- weight: no change, which is a huge relief considering all that I've eaten this week!
End of Lockdown Adventures
- In the next month (up to the end of June): two trips to National Trust/English Heritage properties by the end of June - Started: spent an afternoon at The Courts Garden