Reasons to be cheerful ...
- chatting with family and friends
- enjoying lunch with L
- celebrating the birth of her first grandchild with J
- discovery a beautiful red poppy in the garden ... not part of the planting scheme and I've no idea where it came from, but I love it!
- enjoying a long overdue return visit to The Courts Garden
- lunch with L and P
- spending time in the garden
- enjoying an evening walk around the marina
- making some decisions about the next stage of planting in the garden
- watching the Trooping of the Colour
I am grateful ...
- for the company and support of good friends
- for the quality and variety of the online classes, and
- for the opportunity to continue with lifelong learning
- exercise (30 minutes minimum every day): achieved
- weight: no change
End of Lockdown Adventures
- In the next month (up to the end of June): two trips to National Trust properties by the end of June - Started: spent an afternoon at The Courts Garden