Saturday

My first task will be to catch up with blog comments. Actually it's my second task because breakfast comes first. No it's the third task, as the order of play is shower and dress (counts as one), breakfast, and then blog comments! 

I spent most of yesterday liaising with various family members, trying to organise the date and time to show the family tree. Finding a mutually agreeable date and time is a bit like trying to push treacle uphill but I'm getting there ... very slowly! I'm aiming for next Friday evening after my choir quiz so from now to then I need to focus on getting the presentation ready - all the facts are there and have been checked, so all I have to do is apply the animation to each snippet of information to build the slides. It's not difficult, just time consuming.

The choir quiz restarted last night and will continue each week during the lockdown period. I won last night, scoring 61 out of 73. The final round was the music round and, as before, it's my worst round; M plays the intros and we have to name the song. I recognise all of them but am notoriously bad at knowing the correct titles of songs so that's where I lost most of my marks. Never mind!

It's raining today and I have no wish to go out. I enjoyed my drive round yesterday and that will keep me happy for a few days, so I plan to sit back and do very little today. There are a couple of TV shows I'd like to watch on catch-up and then I will watch The Shows Must Go On offering for this week, 'West End Unplugged, Vol 1'.

Comments

  1. Well done! That was a really good score.
    Your day sounds lovely - have a great time.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy. I was seriously in need of some extra sleep so went back to bed after breakfast and now feel ready for a nice relaxing day!

      Delete
  2. Sounds good fun, well done on your score.. yes a TV evening for us too. Time seems to be flying along this second lock down. Planning our days has worked for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not finding the lockdown as easy this time ... the days are definitely dragging even though I try to keep myself busy and plan most days. Not long to go now, thank goodness!

      Delete
  3. Woo hoo! You won the quiz! I'm glad you were able to get some extra sleep! Enjoy your rainy day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good to be doing the quiz again and great to see everyone at a meet-up that's less formal than the choir practice.

      I needed that extra sleep!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts