Saturday

The family tree presentation was a complete success. Everyone enjoyed the evening and we stayed online afterwards and just chatted. The next one is booked for an evening in January.

I'm having a complete break from it this weekend and am hoping for a quiet weekend at home, mostly just reading and listening to music. We're due rain all weekend so it's unlikely that I'll go out. I didn't have enough time for a walk when I went to see the doctor yesterday as I had to hang about for a blood test which I wasn't expecting. I waited in my car until I was called and, old habits die hard, luckily I had a book in the car so was able to pass the waiting time reading. When I was working as a peripatetic teacher I always kept a book in the car for those time I arrived too early or had a gap between schools.

I need to take some more photos for my monthly photo challenge so I will give that some thought but don't know whether I'll actually take the photos today. The theme is 'tools' and I took a few at the start of the month but am struggling to come up with ideas for the rest, so I do need to get my act together and get them done.

Comments

  1. Glad to read that the presentation went well! I hope the blood test results are all good. I, too, have to take the pictures for the photo challenge! I have a couple of ideas, but, haven't actually taken any pictures yet! Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The presentation went really well and was completely worth all the effort. These bloods are just a routine annual check so should be okay - never had a problem in the past, so fingers crossed.

      I've thought of some more ideas for the photos and will try to get them done tomorrow.

      Hope you have a lovely weekend too. x

      Delete
  2. I wish we could all hear your family research presentation!

    Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, too many family secrets for that I'm afraid!

      Delete
  3. Hi Eileen,
    I'm glad your presentation was a success!
    I wish your analyzes are well.
    I take this opportunity to wish you a peaceful weekend, without rain to take your photos.
    Hugs,
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been raining on and off all day, so it's an indoors day. I've thought of some ideas for the photos and will get them taken and edited on Monday.

      Hope you have a good weekend.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on your successful presentation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'll start working on the next one in a couple of weeks.

      Delete
  5. I'm glad the presentation went well. You must be so pleased!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am! It was enjoyed by everyone and I was really chuffed that, from the things said at the end, they were taking it for granted that they'd all be there for the next one as well.

      Delete
  6. Well, we all knew it would go well. So happy you were pleased with it. Now enjoy a rest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts