Tuesday

Well, yesterday was a bit of an odd day. I did the essentials, i.e. chores, Post Office, and admin first thing and then completed my Italian practice for the day. I stopped when it was time for elevenses and settled down to choose a different pattern for the blanket I want to crochet. I was going to do Attic 24's ripple blanket but, because I'm doing all one colour decided I wanted something else and opted for this one instead. I started working a sample swatch to see if I liked the pattern and, more importantly, whether I could do it but that's as far as I got because I started feeling really queasy and ended up going back to bed for the afternoon. I have no idea what it was but I felt better by the evening and 'went' to choir practice.

Today I feel fine so will make a start on the blanket. My new activity for today is 'Couch to Fitness', a newly discovered freebie exercise schedule that seems just right for my current almost non existent levels of fitness.

Comments

  1. Both blankets are very attractive and should be very satisfying to make.
    I hope you feel fine this morning - thank goodness you were able to take a rest when it was needed.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll save the ripple one for when I can get hold of rainbow colours as it'll be going in the spare room. The other one is cream, for the living room.

      It could have been something I'd eaten. Thankfully I feel fine today and being able to go back to bed during the day is one of the many benefits of being retired 😀😀

      Delete
  2. Glad to read that you feel better this morning. Could it have been something you ate? Good that you were able to rest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think it was linked to something I'd eaten. I've probably eaten too much cheese over the past few days and that was the result, but at least it wasn't a migraine.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad your sinking spell didn't last long. I'm checking out the couch to fitness link. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks D&S. I hope the link isn't restricted to UK users only.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts