Thursday

The presentation is ready! I've sent the invites so all I can do now is sit back and wait for Friday evening. I decided to split it into two sessions, allowing time for a comfort break half way through.

I don't know what to do with myself now! I should do some housework but even as I'm typing those words I know that I won't! I will do another load of washing as that's easy, and I have some post that must be dealt with today, but once that's done there's nothing else on the list. 

So I think I'm looking at a cosy day of reading, maybe a film, the usual Italian practice, and I also have a jigsaw puzzle started so can spend some time on that.

Comments

  1. It sounds like a lovely day - enjoy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice, relaxing day. The housework can wait another day (or two, or more)! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's tidy and I did hoover the living room earlier in the week so I've decided it can all wait until next week!

      Delete
  3. Yeah to finishing the presentation. It is going to be a huge success, there will probably be a need for an encore performance; like housework where there's always a need for a dress rehearsal & several curtain calls, it's never ending.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do another one for after Christmas to tell them about our maternal grandfather's ancestry. Today one of my cousins and myself are talking to our respective technically challenged siblings to get them set up on Zoom, ready for tomorrow!

      Delete
  4. Hello Eileen,
    I've been reading your previous post and although it's nice to hear from friends, family, sometimes it takes a lot of time;)) !! Great that you have your presentation ready. Sometimes there are tasks that you don't feel like doing. Reading and listening to music is so good!
    I wish you success for your presentation on Friday.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ailime. The presentation was a success and they all enjoyed it.

      Delete
  5. Time for a relaxation day :)

    I've been playing on Youtube trying out line dancing videos and I'm a fan. They are such fun! Thanks for clueing me in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them and it doesn't really feel like exercising, does it? I'm glad you're having fun with them.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts