Weekly Reflections

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • chatting with family and friends 
  • enjoying the little things - enjoying a mug of hot chocolate on the patio (albeit wrapped in a blanket to keep warm), playing games of patience, photographing raindrops
  • emails and messages with blogging friends
  • ordering new plants and bulbs
  • a fun choir practice
  • reviewing my lifestyle goals and making some decision about the next stage
  • enjoying a lazy Saturday watching TV shows and a couple films
  • adding another recipe to my favourites folder - tandoori chicken
  • celebrating a friend's birthday via Zoom
  • playing the piano

I am grateful ...
  • for postal voting
  • for rainy days ... for the gardens
  • for people who share their expertise via YouTube videos

Lifestyle changes
  • exercise (30 minutes minimum every day): achieved 
  • weight: no change

Comments

  1. I do like your weekly reflections posts. We've not had much rain here, disappointing for the garden. I agree YouTube videos are invaluable and what did we do before we had them. Enjoy the rest of your Bank Holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven't had as much rain as was promised but the garden has had a couple of good soakings and the water butt is full again so I'm happy with that.

      I don't know how I'd manage without YouTube videos now I'm on my own. I suppose I would have spent a small fortune employing a handyman!

      I hope you enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend too x

      Delete
  2. Another lovely, happy Sunday entry. Thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, lots of excellent reasons to be cheerful and grateful. :) I thought I had commented on your Life Styles post - I can remember typing it up, but, maybe I didn't click on publish! Anyway, I went back and commented again! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless, it's been a good week. I'll look at the other post now.

      Delete
  4. Nice post. What would we have done during the pandemic with You Tube videos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The videos have saved me having to pay for someone to do the work, something I am very grateful for.

      Delete
  5. Much to be cheerful about and grateful for. I agree about Youtube videos. I get so much out of those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely used YouTube before the first lockdown but now don't know how I managed without it!

      Delete
  6. Lovely reflections. I enjoy reading these

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts