Monthly Photo Challenge - Number(s)

The theme for the April photo challenge was 'number(s)'.

speed sign

Queen Elizabeth's regnal number + collection times on a post box 

numbers on a hydrant sign

combination lock on my side gate

books with numbers in the title

greetings cards 

Harry Potter key ring

nutrition information on a tin of coconut milk

bar code on a paperback book

scrabble tiles

dice

numbers puzzle

TV remote

online Rummikub game

The challenge is to take photos on the set theme; the photos must be taken during the month (no archive photos), a minimum of five photos but no upper limit, and there will be a new theme every month. The theme for May is 'red' and I'll post a linky at the end of the month  Have fun! 

Thanks to everyone who has taken part in the April challenge. Here's the linky  .... please link to your challenge post, not just to your blog. 


Comments

  1. I love your Scrabble idea, brilliant. Great photos x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great as always but I love the funky dice and the clever Scrabble board. As for the fire hydrant sign, I searched high and low but couldn't find a decent one! (I did find some nice water ones but decided it didn't fit my post. Never noticed those before.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This hydrant sign is opposite the turning into my road ... first time I've noticed it. Shows how observant I am ... not!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I love that Scrabble board idea and the book titles! All the others are great, too, but those two are very imaginative! I need to do my post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I look forward to seeing yours x

      Delete
  4. Wow beautiful! I love the book photos - makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done well with the numbers theme, great photos. What a good idea having a combination lock on your gate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. The combination lock was worth the cost of installation and has made life so much easier.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts