Friday 10th December

It ended up being a very bitty sort of day yesterday. I was too tired to do much after only 3 hours sleep so a good part of the day was taken up with cosy naps. I did manage to place four adverts and have had immediate responses on three of them so am expecting the buyers to complete the transactions over the weekend. It's spurred me on to deal with the remaining adverts this morning. In between naps all of the Christmas cards somehow got written and addressed, and most will be posted today ... guess who can't count properly so didn't buy enough stamps? 

I didn't make it to town so that's a possibility for today. I'm waiting in for a parcel this morning and it's also the online nutrition focus, but I should be able to catch up with the shopping just after lunch when hopefully I'll be in town during one of the quieter times. 

Apart from that I want to make a start on planning the meals for the Christmas holiday. Christmas Eve through to Boxing Day is already decided so I just need to think about the rest of the time and add anything I need to tomorrow's delivery. I'm debating whether to get a fruit & veg delivery from the local farm on the 23rd, which should last me for the two weeks, and then I won't need to shop again until the new year.

I'd better get started!

Comments

  1. Fruit and veg from a local farm sounds ideal to me, I'll go and choose my own from the supermarket on the 23rd too. I have my own normal weekly food shop being delivered tomorrow and after that I'll go and select my own fresh food for Christmas. I'm glad you got things done following your disturbed night and caught up the Zzz's with some naps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've missed the deadline to have the fruit and veg delivered on the 23rd so will either go to the farm to shop in person or the supermarket will be my back-up option.

      Thanks, I've pretty much caught up with things. My plan is to stop with the decluttering now until the new year and start enjoying the Christmas holiday 😀

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you still managed to get a lot done between those naps! I hope you have another productive day, today. Sounds like you are well organized for the holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to place the rest of the adverts today so I'm very pleased with what I achieved, thanks. I just need to do a few bits of batch cooking once the supermarket delivery arrives tomorrow and then I'll be able to sit back and enjoy the Christmas holiday x

      Delete
  3. Ah cozy naps, we all should take more of those. Fingers crossed that those saying they will pick up items on the weekend do so, out of the house, money in the piano jar! Farm fresh veg sounds a treat. Happy weekend cheers to a few more cozy naps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all seemed genuine in their interest so I'm hopeful that everything will sell ... as you say, more money for the piano jar!

      It definitely makes a difference buy the veg from the farm. They do buy some of it in obviously, but it is all organic and so good to eat. Yes, I'm having a restful weekend so naps are a distinct possibility. x

      Delete
  4. Glad you managed to get some naps in! Hopefully you're feeling more rested. Good news on the sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. Yes, I am feeling more rested now.

      Two of the items have been paid for and collected, so that's good.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts