Friday 17th December

My car passed it's MOT but T kept it overnight because he ran out of time to complete the winter checks. He'll bring it back some time today but it's not likely to be until late afternoon so I'll walk round to the Post Office first thing to send off a couple of small parcels - some more sales - the parcels aren't heavy, I need the walk, and once I get back home will spend the rest of the day in the warm!

There are only two things in the diary for today - the Mirthy book club and the Zoom meeting with H and friends to learn about the photo challenge. The timing of the book group session means that I'll miss the nutrition focus class but it's a Christmas party session so I won't be missing too much.

And that's the lot ... short and sweet today!

Comments

  1. Glad to hear that the car passed the test, even if you won't get the car back till later. Enjoy your walk to the post office, the book club session and the photo challenge meeting. Hope you have a good day and a lovely start to your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think it would fail but it's always a relief to know it's not going to cost a fortune to keep it on the road!

      The parcels have been posted and now I'm back at home, just pottering. Book group and meeting are both later on. Hope you have a good day too.

      Delete
  2. Good news your car passed it's MOT but a shame it'll be in the garage longer than anticipated. When I get home from walking the pup I call it hot chocolate weather and warm up that way :) I'll look forward to reading what your photo challenge involves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could have had the car back yesterday and then booked it in for another day for the winter checks but thought it was easier to do it this way. I won't be charged for the winter checks so I'm happy to fit in with what's best for T.

      Hot chocolate weather ... I like it. I restrict myself to one hot chocolate per day and usually save that for the evening. I'll update about the photo challenge tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a good, slooowww day to move into the weekend. Relieving to know that your car passed the test & will be winter ready for any & all adventures you begin in 2022. I'll pop in tomorrow to see what H's photo challenge is all about - I'm excited, for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying a lovely relaxing day. The car is all sorted so I have peace of mind that I have safe transport whenever I need it.

      Only another 30 minutes and then the photo challenge meeting starts ... getting excited as I wait 😀

      Delete
  4. Hello Eileen,
    Today to wish you Merry Christmas and a nice New Year better and better for all of us.
    Hugs,
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ailime, and I wish the same for you and your family. A Merry Christmas and a better 2022 for everyone. x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts