Reasons to be cheerful ...
- chatting with family and friends
- getting the phone line inspected and repaired, resulting in fully functioning broadband and internet access
- publishing the WPSH list and all the fun that comes with looking for the photos
- getting my hair cut
- selling some more items
- catching up on all the outstanding admin tasks
- trying out and enjoying a new online session ... the Community Coffee Morning organised by Mirthy, as well as ...
- finding a few other online sessions for entertainment rather than learning
- finding fabric that I'd forgotten about ... enough to make two single quilts (maybe next year)
- making a start on planning new adventures for next year
- having quite a musical week, listening to carols, playing the piano and clarinet every day, and tuning in to a couple of online concerts
- applying for my bus pass
- receiving another bag of books from my sister ... lots of good ones this time!
I am grateful ...
- for working internet!
- for central heating ... winter has definitely arrived!
- for finding new-to-me opportunities for online entertainment
- 45 minutes daily walk. Achieved at least 30 minutes each day, but mostly indoors
- 30 minute workouts twice a week. complete fail!
- 20 minutes daily knee strengthening. Achieved
- weight: lb loss