Monthly Photo Challenge: Christmas

The theme for December was 'Christmas'. I was beginning to panic because I'd only taken one photo during the month but today's trip to the garden centre for lunch with a friend presented lots of photo opportunities ... breathes a sigh of relief! So, complete with tags in some of them, here are my offerings for the theme of Christmas ...


The challenge is to take photos on the set theme; the photos must be taken during the month (no archive photos), a minimum of five photos but no upper limit, and there will be a new theme every month. The theme for January is 'beginning with G' and I'll post a linky at the end of the month  Have fun! 

Thanks to everyone who has taken part in the December challenge. Here's the linky  .... please link to your challenge post, not just to your blog. 

Comments

  1. Nice, festive pics. Thank goodness for the garden centre! The penultimate one is my fave. Unusually for me, I have ended up with hundreds of Christmassy photos, but I haven't got them off the camera yet so perhaps I will get around to that tomorrow. Back soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lady E. The garden centre definitely came up trumps today. I'll do better in January ... hopefully.

      Only hundreds? You're almost as bad as me 🤭. Look forward to seeing yours ... if you do them tomorrow, will that mean you post on time instead of going for a new record? 😂😂

      Delete
    2. Hrrmph. I don't believe I have ever been more than a couple of days late with this challenge, I'll have you know. I hold it partly responsible for making the Reasons to be Cheerful later and later ... and this month I have to fit in the Year in Review too. I started looking at that today. I think I'll see how I feel as to what order they get done in, but they won't all be ready by 1st, so rest assured there will be scope for ribbing!

      Delete
    3. Oh sorry, maybe I'm thinking of one of the other challenges ... SPSH maybe? 😂😂

      I'm writing my Year in Review too and plan to post it on New Year's Eve ... this year!

      As if I'd rib you for delays in publishing your posts. 🤭🤭

      Delete
  2. Oh, those are some great photos! I am still taking my photos, but hope to post them in the next day or so! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. I was so relieved to see the garden centre decorations when we got there. I look forward to seeing yours.

      Delete
  3. Very festive - you did well with your visit to the garden centre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary-Lou. I like a lot of their decorations but they tend to be rather pricey, so photos only!

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos from the garden centre, they sell some nice festive ornaments, our local garden centre does too and a pleasure to visit in December. Great for your photo challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised they had such a big choice as it's only a small garden centre but it was a big help in completing the challenge so I'm not complaining.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts