Weekly Reflections

 Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phone calls with family and friends
  • meeting L for lunch
  • preparing the slide presentation of the family tree, ready for the family evening
  • dippy egg and toast soldiers for breakfast!
  • the allium bulbs have arrived ready to be planted next time M is here
  • discovering that the original series of All Creatures Great And Small is available on catch-up
  • chats with my sister and my niece
  • The Greatest Showman is on Channel 4 tonight 😁

I am grateful ...
  • for the IT training I received when I worked in an office
  • for central heating and hot showers
  • helpful neighbours

Lifestyle Changes
  • Knee Strengthening (every day): achieved
  • Exercise (a minimum of 4,000 steps every day): achieved

Comments

  1. Lovely reflections - I love how you focus on the good and the positive. Thanks, Eileen, it really helps.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely helps me and I glad if it helps you in any small way. The good is sometimes hard to see but it's always there!

      Delete
  2. All very good reasons for good cheer and gratitude, although I am not a fan of soft boiled, "dippy" eggs! Well done on achieving this week's life style changes, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't like dippy eggs! 😯

      I achieved all the walking last week but have failed miserably today - my knee has let me down!

      Delete
    2. Nope, don't like dippy eggs or fried sunny side up! Don't like egg yolks and have been known to remove the yolks of hard boiled eggs! The only way I will eat a whole egg (yolk and all) is if it is scrambled, made into an omelette, or, egg salad. :)

      Delete
    3. The yolk is the best bit! 🍳🍳

      Delete
  3. When you think about it, life’s not too bad is it :)
    I love dippy eggs and soldiers! At breakfast lunch or even dinner time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life's not too bad at all!

      A woman after my own heart as far as dippy eggs and soldiers are concerned 😁

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts