Tuesday

I'm playing catch-up today. There was a series of power cuts through most of yesterday afternoon so I didn't get the washing and hoovering done. It wasn't out for long each time but of course, each time the heating also went off as did the wi-fi so in the end I admitted defeat and snuggled up with a blanket to keep myself warm and carried on with my book. Whatever it was was sorted by 5ish so I was able to cook a hot meal and still 'went' to choir practice in the evening.

So today it's housework first thing, followed by a Zoom chat with friends at lunchtime (four of us, each with our own lunches to share a meal together and put the world to rights). I don't know what time that will finish but once it's over I am hoping to be able to sit down and work out why I can't upload photos taken on my camera to the blog ... wish me luck!

Comments

  1. What a nuisance about the power cuts. Is it flood related, do you think. Hoping today is better and your lunch sounds great!
    Also, good luck with the camera/photo issues.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's flood related time as people have been reporting problems since the weekend. It seems to be fine today.

      I ran out of time with the photo issue so will tackle that tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear about the power cuts and resulting loss of heating! Glad it didn't last long.

    Enjoy your Zoom lunch with friends and good luck with figuring out the issue with loading the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been toasty warm today - no power cuts at all 😁

      We all enjoyed our lunch and catch-up and will do it again in a few weeks. We overran so I didn't get round to dealing with the photo issue.

      Delete
  3. Ah the joys of New Blogger ... is there any online help for this problem or anywhere to log the problem? I usually save my photos to a file on the computer & load from there ... although I haven't done for a few days. I think the Zoom lunch sounds like more fun than hoovering or dusting (col).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The online help is no help at all! I do the same, i.e. import from the camera to my laptop and then upload to blogger from the laptop but the upload to blogger just won't work. I've had this problem before and in the end it has just resolved itself, which is probably what will happen this time, fingers crossed.

      The zoom lunch was good fun but I did get the housework done first.

      Delete
  4. Glad to know someone is working on putting the world right. We need it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, the others were drinking alcohol so I wouldn't put too much faith in their ideas!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts