Weekly Reflections

 Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phone calls with family and friends
  • meeting J for coffee and cake
  • the fantastic news that my niece, studying as a mature student, has been awarded a First Class Honours Degree
  • enjoying a shopping trip and, for a short while, feeling that life is normal again!
  • finding out that a new series of 'Who Do You Think You Are' starts on Monday
  • taking positive action to improve my everyday life

I am grateful ...
  • for new glasses
  • central heating
  • for the techniques I've learned over the years to avoid sinking into depression

Lifestyle Changes
  • Knee Strengthening (every day): achieved
  • Exercise (a minimum of 4,000 steps every day): achieved, plus I've managed to add an additional 10 minutes (at least, sometimes more) walk every other day.

Comments

  1. Wonderful reasons to be cheerful and grateful. Congratulations to your niece!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts