Monday

I was tired all day yesterday which I'm putting down to a long day in London with lots of walking when I was still wasn't back to 100% after whatever laid me low on Thursday. I filled Sunday with a combination of eating, sleeping, reading, and watching TV.

Today I feel fine, thank goodness. I'll be teaching later this afternoon and then it's the weekly choir practice, but those are my only definites for today. I could do with getting some shopping but will put it off until Wednesday when I'm heading in to town anyway, rather than making a special trip. So apart from that ... I don't know!

I have finished adjusting my budget for 2020 so now know how much I can spend on short breaks, day trips, and theatre tickets without dipping into my savings. I've already booked a couple of things and will be looking for more over the next few weeks. I always think that half the fun is the planning and choosing, so will be enjoying myself no doubt. These are all things I plan to do alone though some will involve organised trips. 

I'm also looking online to make note of all the local events throughout the year and will set reminders to check nearer the dates for the ones I'd like to go to. These will probably be the things I arrange to go to with friends.

I've already decided that 2020 is going to be a great year ... this planning is just the start!

Comments

  1. I love the optimism in this post and also that you're feeling as right as rain this morning. Have a great day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel very optimistic for the future ... some things seem to have 'clicked'. Hope you have a good day too.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you're making some great plans! I like the idea of sorting through local events and setting reminders. There are several things I missed this year - some I didn't know about and some had passed before I realised it so this might be something I shall be doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly why I'm doing it. This year I found out about most things too late so want to avoid that if possible.

      Delete
  3. I agree, 2020 the year of clear vision ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a bit of an eye-opener, finding out about all the local events. All those opportunities right on my doorstep that I didn't know about!

      Delete
  4. Hope your day went well. I like how you are actively planning for next year! I bought myself a new calendar, the other day, and I hope to do some activity planning, myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked back over the last few years and realised how many things I used to enjoy doing that I no longer do now ... all simple things which brought me a lot of pleasure and I honestly can't say why I stopped doing them. I also realised I wasn't doing the trips I 'said' I wanted to do either. This planning is all part of the goal to be actually doing all the things I want to do instead of just thinking about it!

      Good luck with your own activity planning.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts