Monday

I feel wonderfully relaxed and pain free after my lazy weekend, which is just as well as I have quite a lot to fit in today.

Late afternoon the kids will be here for their lessons and tonight it is choir so the early part of the day is set aside to get various jobs done and out of the way. To start with I need to load up the car with stuff to take to the recycling yard or to the charity shop. I'll drop off at the charity shop first (clothes and household linen), then to the recycling yard when it opens at 10 o'clock (garden waste and things that can't go in the kerbside collection), and then at 11 o'clock I am looking at the work of a local artist with a view to buying one of her pieces ... an abstract painting I saw advertised on her website. My only reservation is that it may be too small for where I'd want to display it.

I'm not sure how long I'll be with the artist but I have to get to the bank to deposit some money without fail and if there is time I need to shop for fresh fruit and veg. If not I will pop into one of the supermarkets after choir is finished. 

I also need to place a couple of online orders - ring binders to replace the existing black folders for the band music, and theatre tickets for a couple of shows I'd like to see next year.

If I can get all of this done today it leaves the rest of the week, apart from one lesson tomorrow) for birthday celebrations ... there are six of us celebrating our birthdays this week, starting with LL today.

Comments

  1. Sounds like you've a busy day planned. I hope you accomplish it all. Your birthday is on Tuesday, isn't it? I hope you enjoy a fun birthday week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's on Tuesday 26th.

      This morning has gone according to plan and everything I wanted to do is done. I bought the painting as well.

      Now I'll get some lunch and read until it's time for the first lesson.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like the rest over the weekend was just what your knee required. Fingers crossed all gets done today. Don't forget to check your mail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uncross the fingers ... it's all done, except for teaching and choir later on.

      My special mail is here but won't be opened until tomorrow 😁

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts