Saturday

The weekend is with us and I don't have any plans. This is probably for the best as it's been raining heavily through the night and the forecast is that it will continue through today.

So, what to do with myself? I'm typing this on my phone, still in bed, and at the moment my knee isn't hurting. Hopefully whatever was causing the pain has sorted itself out, but I'll soon find out when I get up. I'm enjoying the book I'm reading (Fractured by Karin Slaughter) so this may be the perfect day for curling up on the sofa and losing myself in the story.

I handed over the first stages of the band finances yesterday and now just have to do a handover to the new Treasurer, hopefully next week. It's all balanced and I'm not responsible for any transactions from today's date so that is a big responsibility off my shoulders. The music folders I agreed to sort out will be here today but that's a job for next week ... something I actually enjoy doing and although it is very time consuming it's one of those jobs which gives a feeling of satisfaction once it's done.

I can't think of anything else so I hope you all have a good day and I will be back tomorrow!

Comments

  1. It's still quite a lot to have to do, isn't it? I hope it all goes smoothly and with no difficulties.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too much. With the finances it's just a case of the new person agreeing the figures and signing off, so more of a formality. Sorting the folders is something I offered to do because it gets the band ready for the relocation in January when the practice room and storage of music & equipment will be on different sites. Having the folders organised and complete directly affects the children and will leave them with everything they need when practices resume after Christmas so I am happy to do it.

      Delete
  2. Hello Eileen,
    I hope that your day was fine and your knee was without pain.
    Time is cold. Today , here, the rain it's away..,))!!
    It´s good read a good book, like you, near a chimne;) or wraped on the couch.
    I wish you a good night and a nice sunday.
    Hugs
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a lovely day thanks, mostly spent reading, and I treated myself to some nice snacks to eat.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad to read that you had seen the triage nurse and the knee was not hurting (as of this morning, at least). I hope you had a good, restful day, today, and the knee is continuing to be OK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, so good thanks. The resting seems to have done the trick and there is no longer any pain. I'll still see the doctor though, just to be sure.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts