Friday

We all enjoyed our trip to the cinema to see Last Christmas. The film was good with plenty of laughs and a couple of weepy moments - I'd recommend it if you haven't already seen it. 

The only 'must do' today is an appointment at midday to have my blood pressure checked. I'll return the library books while I'm out but there's nothing urgent on the to-do list for today, so will have an easy day just pottering about and finishing off a couple of small jobs.

I'd like to finalise the list for the Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt, but it's not too late to make some changes if anyone has any suggestions. If not, I will publish the list on Sunday.

I'd also like to finish labelling the tubas and trombones so they are ready for collection next Saturday. Once they're gone it will free up plenty of space in the garage so, when the warmer weather is back next summer, I will be able to finish clearing out all the unwanted stuff in there.

It's L's birthday today but we won't be celebrating until next week. In previous years we've had a joint birthday meal with mutual friends but that hasn't worked out this year so we'll be doing something together once we can decide what that something is to be. All I know for sure is that it will involve food!!

Comments

  1. Glad to hear your trip to the cinema went well and you enjoyed the movie.

    I hope the visit to get your blood pressure goes well and you get a good pressure reading. I'm looking forward to seeing the Winter Photo Scavenger Hunt list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cinemas trip was enjoyed by all of us. Two of Julie's other daughter's turned up, one to see the film with us and one just to pick up her tickets for another day, but it was a lovely surprise to see them both. I had a text from the one who was missing so to have contact with all four daughters in one day is a huge achievement!

      Delete
  2. Good news about the blood pressure. I had one myself today and came out with a sheet to record it for five days as it was a bit high. Drat!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not expecting any problems with my BP so it should just be a formality to renew my repeat prescription.

      Good luck with your week's worth of recording. I hope the high reading was just a glitch.

      Delete
  3. I'll check in for the WPSH list on Sunday. (yeah). Last Christmas is a film I'd like to see, that & the Mr Rogers one with Tom Hanks. Happy day, happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen the Tom Hanks one either.

      I feel ready to start another scavenger hunt so am looking for to getting see started

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts