Sunday

C delivered the music folders yesterday as agreed and I was delighted to see that she'd made a start and has already checked 19 of them. I just have to check the remaining 10, add the new pieces to all of the folders and then it's job done! It won't take long to do and then they can go in the garage until they are needed in January. It's a job for next week though.

Today it's supposed to be sunny with the rain returning late afternoon so I am hoping to spend some time in the garden. I have a few more bulbs to plant in pots so I'd love to get that done and out of the way if possible. These are bulbs a friend was going to throw away but I thought I'd plant them and see if they grow.

The only other thing that must be done today is to place the eBay adverts. They're all ready in draft so I just need to publish them and then sit back and wait until next Sunday to see if it all sells. Fingers crossed!

Apart from that I'll be reading, watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 1, playing the piano or the flute, and generally taking it easy.

Comments

  1. Fingers crossed too.
    I'm glad most of the folders have already been checked: good for C.
    Have a lovely, lazy day. I intend to do the same (be 'lazy') with TV and knitting. In fact, I might even have a PJ day which feels very sinful indeed. Naughty - but nice!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can happily report that I am thoroughly enjoying my lazy Sunday. It's midday and I'm still in my dressing gown so it doesn't seem worth the effort of getting dressed now 😊

      Delete
  2. A day relaxing in PJs sounds good to me! Hope your knee is doing better and the eBay stuff sells. Have a wonderful rest of the day. It is early afternoon and sunny, here; my daughter and I are planning to go to the mall to get some shopping done (we need birthday gifts for 2 friends and a couple of other things). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My knee is much better thanks. It's been a totally relaxing day and I have spent the day reading or watching TV.

      I hope you enjoy your shopping trip with your daughter.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts