Weekly Relections

 

352/365: still waiting for all the snow to clear

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • enjoying snowy days (from the comfort of my home!)
  • meeting with L for our Christmas meal
  • enjoying a Zoom party with L&P + others
  • ordering a bread maker... I've been thinking about getting one for a long time, ever since the last one gave up really - we always used to make our own bread
  • having fun with this year's Advent calendar... a daily metal or wooden puzzle to solve
  • adding dates to my diary
  • making some plans for next year
  • agreeing to run a U3A group in the new year - a monthly photo walk
  • spending a pleasant morning visiting Joy
  • getting back to playing the piano most days
  • enjoying the online calligraphy class

I am grateful ...
  • for a well insulated home, and that I am managing to keep the gas and electricity costs down whilst still keeping warm
  • for safe journeys on the days that the side roads were still covered in patches of ice
  • for the medical treatment my brother is continuing to receive 

Lifestyle changes
  • daily walk: Achieved but only indoor walks
  • weekly personal training session: Achieved
  • twice a week - 2 x 10 reps of each of three exercises: Achieved

Comments

  1. I'm loving these weekly highlights! Lots of good things to be cheerful about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow has finally cleared today and we now have torrentail rain, but the good news is we are up a balmy 10c. I also have a bread maker and use it often, hubby loves the pizza dough I make in it. Helen S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have rain too but it's nor too heavy at the moment. It's cleared the last of the snow from what I can see.

      We always used to make our own bread but have never tried pizza dough ... will add it to the list!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts