Weekly Reflections

tulips ... I'd forgotten about these, so it was a lovely surprise to see them again
 

Reasons to be cheerful ...
  • phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
  • enjoying a surprise visit from friends I haven't seen in person for about seven or eight years
  • receiving a few more books from my sister and some jigsaw puzzles from J
  • loving the sight of the bulbs flowering in the blue pots
  • joining the U3A online group which gives me, among other things, access to a monthly quiz
  • making a start on new style meal planning, batch cooking and meal prep
  • enjoying a very short walk along the canal ... my first canal walk for absolutely ages 
  • feeling pleased with how the social side of life is developing; I'm really enjoying the canasta group and my photography group 
  • loving my new piano lesson, simple changes have made a big difference


I am grateful ...

  • for the changing season and the arrival of some sunshine and blue skies 
  • for working appliances that help to make routine tasks so much easier 
  • for the health care my sister and brother are continuing to receive

Comments

  1. You've had a good week and the weather has definitely changed for the better. I hope your brother and sister are doing well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a good week and the weather is improving, although we are now forecast a run of eight rainy days!

      Brother and sister are both doing well, thanks Eileen xx

      Delete
  2. Wonderful reasons for being cheerful and grateful. The tulips are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bless. I love the colour of the tulips but can't remember what they look like when they open, so I have that to look forward to. xx

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely lot of happenings. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joy. It's been a good week, and life is feeling pretty good in general. xx

      Delete
  4. A good week, I am pleased for you. Long may it continue (⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carole. I hope you've had a good week too xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely lists and beautiful flower photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Sharon that is another great flower photo, and a lovely representation of what was a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts