Weekly Reflections

can you guess who has a new phone?
 

Reasons to be cheerful ...

  • feeling better after my recent bout of illness
  • having a good personal training session and Amy loving the 'Snuggle This Muggle' sleepsuit I bought for her baby ... it won't be long before he arrives!
  • thoroughly enjoying the second session of the Creative Yarn group and having a good laugh with everyone
  • having enough interest in my new photography group to fill the first group and start a waiting list for a second group
  • managing to set up and transfer apps and data from my old phone to the new one, something that has always been done for me in the past but which I found the confidence to do myself this time!
  • actually remembering all of my passwords when I set up the new phone ... I only had to reset two of them!
  • did I mention that my new phone has a multi lens camera? Well it does ... four of them rear facing: the main lens (64 mega pixels), am ultra wide lens (12 mp), a macro lens (5mp), and a depth lens (5mp), as well as the forward facing selfie lens (32 mp) ... I'm going to have so much fun learning how to use them all!
  • meeting with J for a lovely brunch
  • starting the Mad March Mile, although I have been taking an easier approach than I'd planned
  • buying two more gifts for my Twelve Days of Christmas selection
  • starting a re-run of the Harry Potter films ... two down, six to go!
  • enjoying the signs for spring appearing in the garden

I am grateful ...
  • for over the counter medicines and a gradual return to full health
  • for having a lifestyle that allows me to keep a rainy day fund so I was able to replace my broken phone immediately ... I know that many other people are not as fortunate
  • for sunny days, even though it's still too cold for me!

Comments

  1. Ooh, your new phone sounds fancy! I'm looking forward to seeing all the lovely photos you will be able to take with all those lenses! Well done with getting the new phone set up and data transferred etc., by yourself! Yes, a blessing to have a lifestyle that allows you to have a rainy day fund; it's good to be able to replace broken items without having to go into debt in order to do so, isn't it? Sounds like it was a good week with lots to be cheerful and grateful for. I hope that next week will be as good if not better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow to your new phone, it looks terrific and you will be taking some superb photos with it and well done on transferring all your apps and data yourself. I agree It is great to have some savings for a rainy day and you need your phone, I still keep my landline but I know they will be phased out before too long and my mobile phone is only used for calls and texts, I think I'm a bit of a dinosaur :) Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snap - I've started re-watching the Harry Potter films - yet again!
    Great, non-challenging entertainment.
    The phone looks interesting.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like reading your weekly reflections. Enjoy the new phone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck adapting to the new phone, I find that challenging and so have been putting off upgrading mine. But your enthusiasm to learn how to use all the camera foreshadows that you will have no trouble adapting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts