Reasons to be cheerful ...
- phoning, texting and emailing with family and friends
- enjoying a long awaited theatre trip to London to see 'Once'
- booking a short break in July ... something to look forward to
- booking a ticket to a talk by the historian Ruth Goodman, who I've wanted to see for years
- catching up with M when she returned for her first visit to my garden this year
- being able to rearrange my piano lessons to a more suitable day
- enjoying the finals of Dancing on Ice, The Great Pottery Throw Down, and Only Connect ... and feeling that the right person won in each case!
- feeling that I have a much better structure to my life, that I'm no longer drifting from day to day but that enough days now have a purpose to help me feel good in myself
- making a (slow) start on the next lot of decluttering
- loving the colours appearing in the garden as the bulbs start to flower
I am grateful ...
- for the opportunities the U3A offers to build new friendships
- for online resources
- for blue skies and slightly warmer temperatures ... it'll soon be warm enough to sit out in the garden!