Monthly Photo Challenge: Squares ... The Linky

The theme for February's challenge was 'square(s)'. I will attempt to post my photos tomorrow but I can see that most of you have already posted your photos so here is the linky so you can visit each other's blogs to see how everyone has done.

The challenge is to take photos on the set theme; the photos must be taken during the month (no archive photos), a minimum of five photos but there's no upper limit, and there will be a new theme every month. The theme for March is 'beginning with M'.  I'll post a linky at the end of the month. Have fun! 

Thanks to everyone who has taken part in the February challenge. Here's the linky ... please link to your challenge post, not just to your blog.

Comments

  1. Thank you, Eileen. Sorry if we "jumped the gun" and posted our photos early!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't jumped the gun, don't worry. I'm playing catch up after losing a chunk of the month through being ill.

      Delete
    2. Looking forward to seeing yours, as and when. I was relieved when Laurie's arrived as I started to think I had got it all wrong. Then I remembered you had been hors de combat. Glad to have you back.

      Delete
    3. Although I missed the February photo challenge I will be joining in for March xx

      Delete
    4. Thanks Ella. I'm giving myself to the weekend to get my squares photos sorted and posted. It's all caught up with me again today and I just want to sleep! xx

      Delete
    5. That's great news Eileen. I'm looking forward to seeing your photos. xx

      Delete
  2. I am definitely going to sign up for 'Beginning with M'. I hope to find some fun stuff! Thank you for setting these challenges. I regret I wasn't in a better place to try the squares challenge - it looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That'll be great. Looking forward to seeing your photos. You can still do squares if you want to. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts