Tuesday

raindrops on daffodil
 

I had a lovely time yesterday. Personal training went well. We went through the exercises I'll be doing while Amy is on her maternity leave and also had a chat about the breakfast ideas so my next step is to sort out a shopping list and then do some prep ready to start implementing the new regime next week.

Canasta in the afternoon was a good laugh. We had the usual break for coffee and biscuits but this time the break lasted for much longer ... the conversation was flowing and it was a good opportunity to get to know everyone better. Usually it's a quick break and then straight back to the game so it was a really lovely change.

H had to cancel her planned visit and we've rescheduled for later in the week so I had a relaxing evening at home and did some more on my crochet blanket. I also spoke to my sister and had a long chat, reminiscing about the year we lived in Torquay when we were children.

I have an 'at home' day today but haven't given too much thought about what I want to do. I have the decluttering to carry on with but I'm not really feeling it, so it's unlikely I'll make any progress on that today. I do want to do some piano practice and I have to get the list printed for my photo group on Wednesday, but neither activity will take up to much time. My sister said she'll be calling round with some new books for me so, if she comes early enough, it's likely I'll pick one of the new selection to read. A day curled up on the sofa ... how does that sound?

Comments

  1. Your day curled up on the sofa sounds very relaxing, I think I'll join you but not literally of course :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having a lovely relaxing time. I can definitely recommend it! Hope you are enjoying your day as much as I am enjoying mine xx

      Delete
  2. A day curled up cosy and warm on the sofa sounds wonderful, especially with a new to you book - go for it! Decluttering is fine when you're in the mood but it will keep quite easily for another day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister hasn't been round yet so I had to choose from the bookcase and one of the ones she passed on to me last month ... I'm reading 'The Twins' by L V Matthews. The decluttering can sit on the back burner for a while. I'm sure I'll get the enthusiasm to tackle it before too long! xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos of the raindrops on flowers (yesterday's crocus and today's daffodil). It's raining here, too!
    Sounds like you had a really fun day, yesterday and curling up on the sofa with a new book sounds like a very good way to spend the day, today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless ... I've chosen a tulip for tomorrow's post, so that'll be the full set!

      We have rain forecast for the next 10 days at least but this is the UK so at least we are used to it!

      Yesterday was good fun and today is proving to be very relaxing ... a good start to the week. xx

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a very good day yesterday & the plans for today sound perfect for today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was and it is! I'm having a lovely lazy day after yesterday's busyness. xx

      Delete
  5. Your day curled up on the sofa sounds very good. I could do with that myself, but it's not going to happen this week as we have 4 different appointments, 2 today. Enjoy your relaxing day. Helen S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, I'm having a lovely time. Hope all your appointments go smoothly xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts