A Friday Treat

... not that we'll be doing it every week as it's not at all diet friendly!

We (J, L and myself) spent the afternoon in here ...


... indulging in these ...

L's chocolate, gelato, Ferrero Rochet and whipped cream concoction 

My 50/Fifty waffle with fresh strawberries, chocolate sauce and strawberry gelato on one half and chocolate with hazelnuts and vanilla gelato on the other

J's warm apple pie and custard

The shop has been open for over a year but this is the first time any of us has eaten there. I enjoyed it as a one-off, the desserts are huge and good value for money, but it doesn't really fit in with my healthy_eating_lose_weight plans. J and L are also trying to lose weight.

We congratulated ourselves on achieving the guilt free state of mind that allowed us to enjoy the afternoon!

Comments

  1. And you were restrained for long enough to take photos beforehand!

    Obviously I don't eat desserts, but it looks like a great place for a hen do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously 😂😂

      I had to force them to wait while I snapped the dishes so it's just as well there isn't a soundtrack on the photos ... there may have been tantrums because I made them wait!

      Delete
  2. Ooh! I wouldn't know which one to choose! I'd want all three! LOL. But, at least, you had some fresh fruit with yours! :D Hope your cold is feeling much better after that little treat! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were huge portions so I think you'd struggle with all three! My cold is much better thanks so this treat was obviously the right medicine for me.

      Delete
  3. I would be unable to resist the chocolate option- thank goodness the shop is nowhere near to where I live!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in Trowbridge and definitely worth a trip!

      Delete
  4. Oh, yummy! They look lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts