WPSH: A Selection of Photos

I've found some more photos for the scavenger hunt, all taken on the way back to the car after the calligraphy course using the camera on my phone. 

No 3 | the way to go, in this case the signpost by the bridge in Frome



No 4 | colours, a selection of papers and books in the stationery shop.



No 13 | keyhole, spotted on two buildings in Frome



No 17 | line, in this case the line of the stream running down the middle of Cheap Street.



No 19 | alley, discovered near the car park


I have 9 more to find.

Comments

  1. Lovely photos.
    Was the course good?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ignore that last - I've just seen your previous post!
      xx

      Delete
    2. Thanks Joy, and yes, the course was excellent.

      Delete
  2. I've never seen a little waterway from a stream routed down the middle of a road like that. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fed by the spring at St John's Church which is higher up the hill.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos. I especially like way to go, line and alley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nil. I'd planned to take photos for those three in Bradford on Avon but will probably take them anyway and see which I like best.

      Delete
  4. Those are all great finds! I, too, have never seen a stream flowing down a street!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen streams like this one in a couple of other towns. Maybe it is an English thing.

      Delete
  5. HI Eileen,
    Your scavenger hunt photos are beautiful!
    I like it.
    It's a good participation.
    Hugs
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ailime. It's not too late if you want to join in and show us your Portuguese interpretation of the prompts.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts