Monday

There's not too much on the list for this morning, just a few tasks that are long overdue. Monday is supposed to be my admin day but I know the paperwork is up to date so I'm not going to look for extra tasks. My focus this month is to clear out each room, starting with the dining room. This is where I've placed all the items that need to go ... a good idea at the time but I now want to use the room for meals

I want to do at least one skip run which will undoubtedly mean a longish wait as Monday is always a busy day at the recycling yard. I don't want to postpone it though as this will clear quite a bit of space in the dining room. Then I'll drive over to the Lion's Club bookstore to dispose of another load of books, again clearing more space in the dining room. If I can find a suitable sized box I will also pack up the next parcel of books to send to Ziffit. Once that's done I'll get the music room ready for this afternoon's lessons, which will take all of ten minutes, and then I will make a start on the meal planning. 

It's choir practice tonight so the day will end on a high.

Comments

  1. You have a busy Monday planned! Hope you are able to get all your errands done and the meal planning goes well. Hope the afternoon's music lessons go well and you have fun at the choir practice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is done, except the books to go to Ziffit ... my neighbour saw me loading my car with the stuff for the skip and offered to take it for me, so that was an enormous help. I just had to do the pile of books to the charity shop.

      I'm having my lunch now so still have the lessons and choir to look forward to today.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the clear out. I think that's a great idea.
    Have a wonderful day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've ticked a couple of things off my list and can see some space in the dining room already.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you have Monday sorted. It will be nice to have your dinning room back to be able to enjoy your meals at & if I remember correctly you have a nice view of your patio from the dining room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have a good view of the patio and one side of the garden when I sit at the table. I'm imagining myself sitting there by the end of the month, but hopefully sooner, enjoying the view!

      Delete
    2. I'm impressed by your passing on all those books for others to enjoy :) I love having a view to the outside, and that'd certainly inspire me to clear out a room! Spring will look sweet from there :)

      Delete
    3. I always pass the books on. I'm at the end of the line so most of the books passed to me are donated to charity.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts