5 in 5 | February Garden

At the last minute yesterday I decided to do a 5 in 5 post so although it was late in the day and the decent light had been and gone I took these photos using flash. It starting raining as soon as I stepped outside so I took these in less than the permitted five minutes and only took five photos!

These photos show what's currently happening in the garden in February ... not a lot yet, and I got slightly sidetracked by the raindrops! I need to do a proper update post as my plans for the garden have changed.


5 in 5 is the brainchild of Sandie @ Itchifingers. The monthly challenge is to:

1. Choose a location
2. Have your camera ready
3. Set a mobile timer for 5 minutes
4. Take as many photos as you can until the time is up
5. Choose 5 of those photos to share via the link on Sandie's blog on the 5th of the month 

Comments

  1. Great photos! So nice to see things budding out and popping up from the ground! I loved the photo of the rosehip with the drop of water! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless, though they are much darker on Blogger than the originals.

      Delete
  2. What a good idea. I might do something similar now that things are tidier and growth is starting. Thanks. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please, I love seeing photos of other people's gardens.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful captures of raindrops (& now I'm finishing with singing on roses ...) Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and hope you have a good weekend too

      Delete
  4. Hi Eileen,
    Challenge overcome.
    The photos are magnificent. I love the rain drops.
    I wish you a good weekend, healthy.
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ailime. I like the raindrop ones best.

      Take care and I hope you have a great weekend.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts