Thursday

Yesterday turned out to be a busy day but I got everything done, so I'm happy with how it all worked out.

Today there are only two things in the diary.  J & R will be here this afternoon to collect their garden stuff that I've been storing while they moved home. 

The biggie is that it's day one (of three in total) of the RootsTech conference. It's online and free to everyone and I'm excited about it. There are a couple of talks I am interested in, both are on this morning, but I should have time to look through the daily timetables to see what else I fancy before they start. 

And that's about it. I hope you all have a good day whatever you are doing.

Comments

  1. Sounds like you've a good day planned! Enjoy the online talks and having more room in your garage once the items you've been stored are removed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The talks so far have been useful for my future research. I'm taking a break for lunch and then will decide on this afternoon's lectures.

      It's only the garden pots going today ... garage will be next month.

      Delete
  2. Nice to have other people's stuff out of your garden. I am glad to see that you found the morning lectures helpful. Oh & in the end for my online workshop, I was wait listed & did not get in, apparently I missed the confirm your attendance email :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be quite happy to keep the pots - they make that part of the garden look good!

      That's a shame about your workshop. Is it likely to be repeated?

      Delete
  3. Enjoy the conference over the next few days, the talks sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. I'm in my element - all sorts of interesting talks to choose from ☺️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts