Monthly Photo Challenge - Communication

The theme for this month's challenge was 'communication(s). This wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be, so sorry for that. These were all taken yesterday starting with the ones of the girls and the rest I saw on the way home. 

directions on road signs

tactile paving, providing information for the visually impaired

road side markings indicating parking restrictions

mobile phone tower

TV aeriel

Royal Mail post box

telephone lines

the makaton sign for 'horse'

texting

whispering

posting letters

landline phone


The challenge is to take photos on the set theme; the photos must be taken during the month (no archive photos), a minimum of five photos but no upper limit, and there will be a new theme every month. 

The theme for March is 'the letter C'. Have fun! 

Comments

  1. Those are all great pictures! I was wondering if you'd have the girls whispering for one of your pictures! I saw some great road signs, today, when I went to pick up groceries, but, I was reluctant to stop to take pictures. I'd better hurry up and do my post, tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. The girls were enthusiastic helpers (the chocolate helped!) and had plenty of suggestions to help me, as did their Mum.

      I look forward to seeing your photos.

      Delete
  2. You did well, excellent photos. I'm sure the girls enjoyed their chocolate for participating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. The girls were very good and waited until the photos were done before they descended on the chocolate and disappeared back to their computer games!

      Delete
  3. We have a lot of the same pics! Promise I didn't copy you! Great selection; my fave is the "texting" shot. Classic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because great minds think alike 😊
      They were naturals at the texting ... no surprise there!

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos Eileen. I've resurfaced, after last month's move and subsequent muddle indoors, with my new look (well, basically just a new title) blog, and look forward to participating in this month's challenge x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy. Yes, I've seen your updated blog and am looking forward to seeing to seeing your new home pics.

      Good luck on March's challenge.

      Delete
  5. Lovely photos, Eileen. All are nice, but my favorite is ‘whispering’.

    I think I’m going to join this month’s photo challenge. I really need some lighthearted things to take my mind off of work stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nil, I like the whispering one too.
      Great to have you joining us in March.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts