Tuesday

I was able to complete my meal planning yesterday and have also worked out a couple of shopping lists so will now have to find delivery slots ... wish me luck on that! I also moved the dining room table and chairs so I can make a start on photographing the items for auction - I've blocked the French doors which means that I will have to use the ones in the living room to access the back garden, so that will spur me on to get the photos taken as soon as possible. I washed the floor while I was at it so just have to fit a backdrop and then I'm ready to go. All being well, I'll start that today.

However, before I start that I need to deal with my will. I received the updated document yesterday so have to check it thoroughly and then, assuming it doesn't require any corrections, find two people to witness my signature. I'll be relieved to get that done.

It's supposed to be dry and sunny today so I'm hoping to take my exercise outside for a change of scene, maybe after lunch. I have some more greeting cards to post so will head out towards the main road and do a loop around that part of the village which should take me about 30 minutes at my current walking pace. I doubt I'll want to stay out any longer than that as, although it's dry and sunny, it is also bitterly cold!

Tonight I have the choice of two online quizzes, one is a general pub quiz and the other is a Harry Potter quiz. I haven't decided which one I'll do yet but I will do one of them. 

Comments

  1. It sounds a busy and productive day - hope it all goes well for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy, I'm not making much progress so far. It's just one of those days where I seem to be busy but don't have anything to show for my efforts . Never mind!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I hope you will be able to get a convenient grocery delivery slot! Sounds like you'll be busy with photographing the items for auction and attending to your Will. Enjoy your walk and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No luck with delivery slots yet but, as long as I get some more veg, I don't need any of the other stuff until March so I'm not too worried. My friend's daughter has offered to do the veg shopping for me later this week so all is good on that front too.

      I've switched the heating up ... it's -1°C today.

      Delete
  3. Lots of variety planned for your day. I think I need to bundled up today to get some outside fresh air in spite of the cold. Hopefully time slots that work for you are available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's too cold to be outside. I gave up after I'd posted the cards and did the rest of my walking indoors. I don't do cold weather!

      No time slots yet but I'll try again later ... fingers crossed.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your comment about our move. It is exciting but a bit scary too, its a lot smaller than here altho the main living room is a really good size. Lots to do there, but we'll cope and just supervise work men!
    Enjoy your quiz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it all goes smoothly and quickly for you. Enjoy your packing!

      Thanks, re the quiz.

      Delete
  5. I know it'll be a relief to get the will sorted. Ours needs updating...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am relieved to get it done. I kept putting it off so it's been on my mind for months, for no good reason really as it wasn't difficult to do.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts