Saturday

I spent a good part of yesterday asleep on the sofa and then went to bed early and slept all night. I'm happy to say I feel much better today! 

I missed a call from my doctor's surgery but they messaged to say they will contact me next week to make an appointment for my Covid jab. My sister and BiL are booked to have theirs on Wednesday, so it's good news all round. 

I don't have anything in the diary for this weekend so I will finish watching the rest of the Harry Potter films today and Dancing on Ice and the Great Pottery Throwdown tomorrow. I could do with some fresh air but won't be going out unless it's warmed up out there!

Comments

  1. Your body must have needed the rest and I'm glad you're feeling better now. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen. I've been able to eat something so the migraine is behind me now. Hope you have a good weekend too xx

      Delete
  2. Very good news all round, well done.
    It is supposed to warm up considerably tomorrow (not today though) here so fingers crossed. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely an indoors day today but I'll be very happy to have a few warmer days. I'll join you in crossing fingers to that xx

      Delete
  3. You must have really needed that good sleep.
    Hope it warms up soon - the snow is hanging around here........ so unusual

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The need for sleep is linked to the meds I took. I've slept the effects off and am back to normal now.

      Thankfully we don't have snow to contend with but it is bitterly cold. I think we all desperately need some warmer days.

      Delete
  4. Hi Eileen,
    Restful sleep leaves us with more energy. You did very well in sleeping.
    It is excellent that your vaccination plan is advanced.
    Not so much here ...
    Let's take it easy.
    Hugs and good weekend.
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm relieved that my vaccination date is almost here. The reports from Portugal aren't good and I hope the situation improves quickly for you. Stay safe my friend xx

      Delete
  5. Glad to hear you were able to get some extra sleep, the migraine is behind you, and you are feeling better! Good news on the vaccinations, too! Hope you get some warmer days, but, until then, stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bless. We're promised that the temperature will improve from tomorrow so I'm hoping the forecast is correct. Thankfully I have central heating so staying warm indoors isn't a problem.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts